May 13, 2008

I got the Bird...

...or the bird got me I should say. Yesterday I extended my hand to give this guy a paper to fill out, and plop! a bird doo-dooed right on my arm. It was rather messy and embarrassing. I didn't know if he had seen it happen or not so I wasn't sure if I should say anything. Then there was an awkward silence... and I realized that of course he had seen it so I said, "Wow, it looks like I just got pooped on. Hmmm, do you think I could borrow a tissue or something?" The man was locked out of his house so I couldn't go in and wash my arm off, but he was kind enough to let me use the hose. Anyway, the experience reminds me of a little video I made back in high school as an opener for the school news, X-Works. I dedicate this one to the bird that got me yesterday:

No comments: