August 3, 2008

New Phone

So I dropped my Razor, my first cell phone down some cement steps a little while back. The drop proved fatal and it forced me to get a new phone, which was something I probably should have done anyway. So after a weekend of suffering without any phone I went to the T-Mobile store and got myself the Nokia Xpress Music. It's a cool little phone. It's so small it might fly right out of my hand if the wind blows too hard though. The only complaint I have is that it is impossible to text message a true zero. I can replace it with a capital "O" but that doesn't work if you're texting Google for a Little Caesar's address. I read the manual and I've come to the conclusion that it's a software problem that hopefully will get corrected with a downloadable update. (I don't know if downloadable is a real word.) Regardless, I love my new phone.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

New phones are the best. It's always tragic when you have the first drop. I suppose it's probably what it must feel like when you drop your baby for the first time. Ha, kidding! But, you should be able to type a true zero. On my phone you can switch from T9 texting to number texting to Word texting, etc. That probably doesn't help any, though, because your old phone could probably do the same thing, and that's why you're complaining about the new phone.