March 29, 2009

Festival of Colors

I went to the Festival of Colors at the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork yesterday. I'd never been before, and I was glad I made it. It was amazing! People were throwing colorful chalk everywhere. I was smiling for a picture and got a load of it right in my mouth at one point. Two of my friends got chalk in their eyes, which is not so fun I imagine, but when tears started streaming out of their eyes leaving a wet path in the chalk on their faces it looked pretty awesome! You know, sometimes you just have to let your face become a canvas to be painted on.
Also, here are a few more photos from the last couple of days:
Which do you like better? Black and White, or Color...

1 comment:

Matt said...

Bryce! These are great. You deserve something as a reward. Your check is in the mail :) Also, I like the colored one better personally.