May 27, 2010

For Robbing The Dead

This past month I've been working as the Production Coordinator on the set of For Robbing The Dead. It's a western based on the true story of Jean Baptiste who robbed graves in the Salt Lake cemetery back in the 1860's. It's a beautiful, compassionate story that will be a fantastic film.
We've had some awesome locations, so I've brought my camera along to snap pictures when I'm not busy. Below are some pictures I took at our Utah Lake location: orange headed birds... green dancing bugs... and some panoramas...

3 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.